Validated Parking at SmartPark Garages
Nearly 400 businesses in Downtown Portland offer their customers discounted or free parking at SmartPark garages.
If you're headed downtown to visit a participating Portland business, you can save on parking at the six City-owned SmartPark public parking garages:
- SW 1st and Jefferson
- SW 3rd and Alder
- SW 4th and Yamhill
- SW 10th and Yamhill
- O'Bryant Square
- NW Naito and Davis
Here's how it works
- Simply ask the participating business for a SmartPark validation voucher.
- Return to the SmartPark garage where your vehicle is parked.
- Find a paystation on the ground level near an elevator.
- Insert the parking ticket you pulled when entering the garage.
- Insert the validation voucher into the paystation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to pay.
- If there’s a balance due, you can pay with card, cash, and/or another voucher.
- Return to your vehicle with your paid parking ticket and proceed to the exit lanes.
- Insert your paid ticket at the exit station.
If you are a Portland business and would like to participate in the Validation Program, use the link below to enroll and order validation vouchers for your customers; call SP+ at (503) 790-9302 x114 or email: email@example.com.
Validation ENROLLMENT FORM
Businesses must enroll in the program prior to ordering vouchers.
Validation Voucher ORDER FORM